Organic food is the product of organic farming: a natural and environmentally friendly way of managing the land. To be labelled as organic, our farms must meet strict rules set out in European law, and be inspected and certified by the Soil Association.
Our organic certification tells you that we:
– Never use artificial herbicides or fertilisers
– Reduce or avoid the use of pesticides
– Encourage wildlife and protect natural resources on our land. In fact, there is 50% more wildlife on organic farms.
– Keep exceptional standards of animal welfare
– Never routinely use drugs or antibiotics on our livestock
– Feed our animals natural, non-GM feeds
All this results in food that is better for the environment, and for you.